Recipe: Energy bites
Quick and easy to prepare
- Seasoning container
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cdas Olive oil
- 6 Pzs Strawberries
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper
- In a food processor place all the ingredients
- Processes for approx. 20 seconds
- Place the contents in a dressing container
👩🏻⚕️ No need to bake!
👨🏽🍳👨🏽🍳 Nowadays, most parents prefer the most natural foods that provide nutrients for the whole family. 😋
The snack or snack is known as small sandwiches 🥜 that generally young people consume 👱🏼♀👱🏻 during school recess (morning snack) and / or in the afternoon (afternoon snack). They are an excellent option for before training or simply as a snack.
👇🏼 Here we leave you the recipe for a healthy snack that the little ones and adults of the home love!
Approximate preparation time: 5-10 min.
– 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds 🌻
– 1tz of seedless date (without shell)
– 1 / 3tz of grated coconut
– 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (green) 🎃
– 1 / 2tz raisins
– 1c of cocoa powder 🍫
📝 Preparation method:
- Place all the ingredients in a processor
- In a medium aluminum tray place waxed paper and place the preparation spread out on top or make small balls and let cool ❄️ for> 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once after 2h, remove the tray and cut into small cubes or bars.
- Ready to enjoy! 👌 ☝🏾 Te advice
- J Play with the ingredients, for example, instead of raisins you can use dehydrated blueberries or instead of some of the seeds you can add chia seeds .. Your imagination counts a lot here😁💭 and the products you have at home!
- Combine the lunch, I mean to place a small portion of the snack that we prepare with some protein and / or fruit. Example : 6pz girls of minibites + 12pz grapes + ham cubes or 1pz of bar + cucumbers with peel and / or carrots in julienne + 1tz gelatin …
You can choose to give them different shapes:
- 🔵 Balls: With the help of the children they can form small balls and decorate them either with peanuts, more grated coconut, oatmeal etc.
- 🍫 Bar : On a tray ( square) place the mixture and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. After them, make rectangular cuts and wrap the bars in waxed paper.
- ⬛️ Minibites: Follow the steps of the bar, the difference would be that instead of cutting into a rectangle you would cut into squares like the ones shown in the photo.
Tip: You can place it in a mold and use it as a base. At the top you can put yogurt and fruits … DELICIOUS!
At BND we care about educating young people offering workshops and consultations on nutrition in order to guide them in the choice and consumption of various types of food, we support both the father of the family and the young person in the adoption of healthy eating habits, nutritional strategies, work tools at home etc …
We know that you are looking for the best for your child, for that reason we invite you to our workshops as part of the program BNDjr: # Tellenadeenergía